Collabera helps businesses achieve the twin goals of reduced costs and increased value through our SAP services. We offer a portfolio of SAP services designed to optimize and extend your SAP systems. Our end to end SAP services are delivered through either a dedicated or a shared service model which allows customers to leverage our skills and services across SAP lifecycle. Our SAP services can be utilized in a pay as you use model enabling clients to have a better control over the SAP management costs.
Collabera is one of the handful services providers to be certified by SAP as a certified AMS provider which demonstrates the maturity of our systems, processes, methodology and experience we bring to our engagements.
What we offer
- SAP Support & Maintenance: Shared services support model that helps you maintain and enhance your SAP applications optimizing delivery time, quality and cost
- SAP Upgrade: Keep up to date with the latest functionality and technology through Collabera’s SAP upgrade services spanning across upgrade to SAP ECC 6.0 and Unicode conversion
- Custom Development: Custom developed solutions on your existing SAP platforms to help maximize the value of your investments and meet specific business goals
- Implementation: Our proven rollout and implementation methodology ensures high quality SAP rollouts on-time and within budget for clients across geographies
- SAP BI: End-to-end SAP BI services - from planning through implementation and deployment
Recognizing the fact that most organizations have a need to keep SAP support costs low while servicing the day to day support challenges, Collabera offers all our SAP services in a shared service model - which is designed to deliver broad spectrum of services across support, maintenance, development, upgrade and rollouts when they are needed and where they are needed. Some of the key highlights of the model include:
- End-to-End Service Coverage: A bundled service management framework that allows customers to leverage our services and skills across the SAP lifecycle of assess, plan, design, implement and run.
- Flexibility and access to skills: Structured to enable clients to realize better value from SAP investments by leveraging access to broader skills – both specialized and generic without the need for multiple contracts and financial commitments.
- Pay-As-You-Use Service: Enables clients to buy a bundled service package and utilize the skills as and when required.
- Experience: As an SAP certified AMS provider with robust governance, reporting and communication models we follow quality processes and SLA driven performance management.