Wireless devices provide the liberty to roam while maximizing resource utilization within the network. Wireless security, network reliability and integration of wireless devices with existing systems are key challenges faced by device manufactures when launching new devices.
Collabera offers you an exceptional combination of WLAN and WPAN expertise to enhance the efficiency and reliability of your wireless devices. Our services address application development for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth standard based products on Windows, Windows Mobile, WinCE, and Linux platforms. These services are backed by a well equipped lab that includes RF isolation chambers for testing a plethora of wireless interfaces & devices.
What We Offer
Collabera helps with development and testing services across your entire WLAN/WPAN devices and applications.
- Mobile Applications - Maintaining Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity in multiple platforms with value add utility maneuvers
- System Development - Incorporating the tools and ideas of selecting, designing, installing, testing and maintaining a WPAN/WLAN system providing the data communication in an embedded system or computer network
- Automation - Configuration of wireless radio parameters on devices i.e. APs, switches, mobile computers, printers and RFID readers, across available Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity techniques
- Interface Radio Testing - Across Wi-Fi and Bluetooth channel conditions and mobile radio communications support for different Handheld/Fixed Mobile computers and applications
- Product Testing – Addressing feature testing of Wireless Switches, Access Points and Client Bridges
- Protocol Testing - IEEE 802.11a/b/g standard protocol testing with different association and connectivity for Regulatory Domain and AIT-III/IV Government support
- WiFi Security Testing - Across WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, 802.1X (TLS, TTLS, PEAP, LEAP, EAP-FAST) protocols, certificate installation and validation with authentication servers
- Bluetooth Security Testing - Across Legacy pairing, Secure Simple Pairing and Backward Compatibility with Legacy Pairing
- WLAN Performance Testing - Incorporating Hard roam, Soft roam, Cross-band roam, CCKM Fast Roaming, throughput, bandwidth, data loss and range testing within various security profiles
- WPAN Performance Testing - Across Bluetooth OBEX throughput, bandwidth, data loss and range testing to comply with respective Class A, Class B and Class C radios
- Benchmarking and interoperability testing - Across different types of operation within the network, testing a radio interface in a mesh of WLAN and WPAN connections mode and testing interoperability within different product feats.
Tools and Technologies
- Wild Packets Omnipeek personal and Airopeek NX
- RADIUS servers – Cisco ACS, Funk Odyssey, MS-IAS, Windows server 2003