The consistency of a B2B buying journey and the brand image can depend largely on the self-serving capabilities of their interaction and transactional portals.
Our client, a leading energy technology company, was looking to streamline the e-commerce experience of their 7,000 dealers, wholesalers, retailers worldwide. To keep pace with industry digital transformation, they needed to enhance the e-commerce portal and up-sell/cross-sell products while unlocking data opportunities within the existing and new B2B and B2C dealers and distribution networks.
Simple, unified platform experience: Collabera built an end-to-end digital commerce solution, encompassing business analysis, UI/UX, and solution design, development, implementation, configuration, and support of a new and updated online sales channel.
- Collabera co-engineered a robust and scalable SAP B2B commerce platform based on SAP Hybris and streamlined the integration with diverse backend SAP systems
- Distributors could browse and search for products on the updated, intelligent catalog based on their association with the brand
- They could access content, analytics, online ordering and update dealer information quickly
- The accounts, products, and pricing information was replicated to SAP Hybris using Datahub
- Users could add to the shopping cart, configure a product, view pricing and shipping costs seamlessly
- Submission of the order in SAP Hybris resulted in orders being created in SAP CRM, which were replicated to SAP ECC for fulfillment purposes
Datahub, SAP CRM, SAP ECC, SAP Hybris
The new platform provides a new purchase experience for dealers and customers, with real-time visibility, optimized trade management, improved order fulfillment rates, and significantly impacted availability to promise. The customer is realizing lower costs and time-saving efficiencies for their distributor network. The platform’s modern, self-service capabilities include:
- Complete visibility into the order to ship cycle
- Real-time order tracking
- A new product catalog with extensive search
- Seamless visibility into inventory management
Engineering with automation, self-service, and real-time collaboration in mind improved the overall functioning of the value chain. The heightened transparency of the operations and easily accessible information, in turn, enhanced overall dealer loyalty and experience.
The upgraded product was a one-stop-shop for partner activities and laid the foundation for the new dawn of the digital journey for their sales partners. Collabera has leveraged its expertise in product and platform engineering to help numerous organizations succeed in their modernization and cost optimization efforts. Talk to us to learn more.
Ready for the next?Talk to experts
Get the latest updates
Request for Services
Learn how our engineering solutions can help you achieve your business goals.