Contract: Charlotte, North Carolina, US span>
Salary: $75.00 Per Hour
Job Code: 326916
End Date: 2023-02-24
Days Left: 27 days, 18 hours left
· The primary purpose of this role is to translate business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs and to deliver code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions.
· This includes developing, configuring, or modifying complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments.
· This role facilitates the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications.
· Translates complex cross-functional business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions; partners with Product Team to understand business needs and functional specifications
· Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable solution designs; evaluates project deliverables to ensure they meet specifications and architectural standards
· Coordinates, executes, and participates in component integration (CIT) scenarios, systems integration testing (SIT), and user acceptance testing (UAT) to identify application errors and to ensure quality software deployment
· Participates in all software development end-to-end product lifecycle phases by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of complex company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls
· Has solid grasp of software design patterns and approaches; understands application level software architecture; makes technical trade-off decisions at application level
· Automates and simplifies team development, test, and operations processes; develops detailed architecture plans for large scale enterprise architecture projects and drives the plans to fruition
· Solves complex architecture/design and business problems; solutions are extensible; works to simplify, optimize, remove bottlenecks, etc.
· Machine learning engineers with experience in computer vision, Machine learning, Deep learning.
· Experience in Python, Tensorflow or Keras or Pytorch and OpenCV.
· Experience in Python.
· Experience in Big data technologies like Apache Spark or Apache Beam.
· Experience in cloud environment like GCP or AWS is a plus.
Pursuant to 20 CFR 655.734, Collabera Inc is providing notice to potentially affected
workers that H-1B workers are being sought at the worksites listed below. Each Labor Condition Application is available
for public inspection at the following address: 110 Allen Rd, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any
office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.”