Contract: Charlotte, North Carolina, US span>
Salary: $29.00 Per Hour
Job Code: 328608
End Date: 2023-02-25
Job Status: Expired
· Determines need, size, location and timing of power delivery infrastructure development to balance economic, environmental, social and regulatory constraints, and reliability needs.
· Duties may include work package development of overhead, underground residential distribution, and underground cable/conduit, field engineering of project requirements, identification of conflicting utilities, engineering and design calculations, and post-construction reviews.
· Impact: Works on day-to-day objectives with limited impact beyond the scope of own work area/ project team.
· Works under supervision on less complex projects/ assignments.
· Complexity: Solves simple, routine technical problems following established procedures and policies.
· Develops products, solutions, processes using basic principles, theories and concepts within own technical specialty.
Pursuant to 20 CFR 655.734, Collabera Inc is providing notice to potentially affected
workers that H-1B workers are being sought at the worksites listed below. Each Labor Condition Application is available
for public inspection at the following address: 110 Allen Rd, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any
office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.”