Audio visual technician

Contract: Charlotte, North Carolina, US

Salary: $35.00 Per Hour

Job Code: 340902

End Date: 2024-06-21

Days Left: 24 days, 20 hours left

***********************New Opportunity************************

Must Have:- 

  • Travel 85% of the time, the other 15% would be local travel in the Charlotte/Richmond/Virginia Beach/Raleigh areas
  • Knowledge of signal flow for audio, video, control, network 
  • Active Secret Or Top Secret Clearance
  • Valid driver's license and clean motor vehicle background
  • Knowledge of AV equipment

For more details you can reach out to Ashim Kalita at ashim.kalita@collabera.com

Job Requirement
  • AV
  • Audio visual
  • Installation
  • cabling
  • wiring
  • lead
  • leadership
  • networking
  • crestron
  • extron
  • amx
Reach Out to a Recruiter
  • Recruiter
  • Email
  • Phone
  • Ashim Kalita
  • ashim.kalita@collabera.com
  • 13148871499
Apply Now
Apply Now
close-icon

©2024 Collabera. All rights reserved.